Using Purchase Orders
We cheerfully accept PO's from public and private schools, government institutions, and well-established companies. Paying for blocks and cubes by Purchase Order is straightforward. You will need to have a Purchase Order number and you must do it online:
1. If you require a formal quote prior to ordering, follow the instructions for obtaining a quote as given at the bottom of this page. Simply buy what you wish as if using a PO, and type "Quote Only" where the PO number is requested.
2. If you only require the costs, just order what you want and use the "Estimate Shipping" near the end of the process to obtain the shipping cost. Then abandon the site.
3. To buy, simply buy your cubes and balls the way you would buy anything else on the Internet. Find the item, enter the quantity you want in the shopping cart, go to check out, enter your billing address and shipping address.
4. If paying by Purchase Order, No payment is involved, just follow the shopping cart to the Purchase Order track and enter the PO number where called for.
5. There is no sales tax.
6. We no longer accept POs unaccompanied by an online order and sent to us by fax or mail. When using a PO, you must additionally order online using the PO number in place pf a Credit Card.
Shipping is typically 3 days. Go to our "Domestic Shipping" link for a more exact estimate.