Project Lead the Way
This can be done on a phone, but it's much easier on a computer.
Ordering cubes or balls for Project Lead the Way is straightforward. Most often, cubes are now being used in Middle School and you can possible earn a quantity discount by ordering as a group of schools through the school district. To obtain an estimate, just spoof a purchase, work through the shopping cart, and note the link to "Estimate Shipping" on the basket page . If you need a written quote, continue with the check-out until it asks for a PO number. Then write "Quote Only." When it comes time to buy, you will need to have a Purchase Order number or use a Credit Card and you must do it online. The cart views PO Numbers just like a Credit Card number but there's no payment involved:
1. Simply buy your cubes and balls the way you would buy anything else on the Internet. Find the item, enter the quantity you want in the shopping cart, go to check out, enter your billing address and shipping address.
2. If paying by Purchase Order, No payment is involved, just enter the PO number where called for.
3. If paying by Credit Card, enter your CC number.
4. There is no sales tax.
5. If you need a written quote only, enter the term “Quote Only,” where asked for a PO number and you will get a quote that you can take to your purchasing department good for ten days.
6. We no longer accept POs unaccompanied by an online order.
Shipping typically takes 3 days.