Timing: We try to ship orders for block kits within 24 hours (order before 3PM CST). Blocks will typically arrive everywhere in the US in five working days, most places sooner. You can order in a number of ways:
(1) Online using the secure Shopping Cart (VISA, MC, AMEX, DISCOVER). This is by far the easiest and most reliable way to order. It assures that the errors inherent in phone orders are eliminated because you do the typing, it avoids bad connections, and it allows you to order 24/7. Our shopping cart will allow you to use VISA, MC, DISC, AMEX, PayPal, e-check, check or Purchase Order.
(2) By telephone at 1-877-606-4374 (toll free). A real person is available during most business hours and there are no buttons to push. We like to talk about our blocks. By telephone, we accept AMEX, MC, DISCOVER, VISA, or CHECK.
(3) By Purchase Order from schools, institutions, and churches. Transactions with our company are deemed to have taken place in Indiana and are subject to the laws of this state and the United States. Our Fax is (877) 249-3624.
(4) Shipping is calculated during check-out but prior to completing the order. Shipping costs are based on weight and distance. In the final steps, you can always return to the shopping cart and add or delete items, abandon the order, or call us by telephone.
(5) Online Security. When you use the shopping cart, you will be on a secure server using the SSL protocol. This means that your credit card information will be encrypted and passed to the server in a form that is impossible to intercept. Your Credit Card information is processed by the credit card provider and except for phone orders is not obtained or stored by us.
(6) Canada and Other Countries - Shipping is based on International Flat Rate Shipping costs. We are unaware of additional fees, VAT, brokerage or other charges which you may have to pay upon receipt of our blocks. We ship our toy blocks as "Gifts," but we ship cubes and craft parts as general merchandise. We will accept returns of unused blocks in like new condition from addresses outside the US, but we will not refund shipping costs either from us to you or from you to us. We will refund amounts for broken or damaged blocks as evidenced by clear sharp photographs, but we may be unwilling to ship replacements at our discretion if the overseas shipping costs are excessive.
(7) Sales Tax - State Sales taxes are payable by residents of Indiana only. However, your state may require you to pay use tax and it is your responsibility to comply with such laws and regulations.
Calls: We will accept calls during business hours most weekdays Central Time at 1-877-606-4374 (toll free).
Our Prices: Our prices for Premium Blocks and Firsts & Seconds are for kiln dried domestic Hard Maple. Our craft cubes may be made of Maple, Alder, Poplar, Birch, or other kiln-dried hardwoods.
Guarantee: Our Hard Maple toy blocks are unconditionally guaranteed to the original owner or recipient as to materials and workmanship. Wear and tear aside, we will cheerfully replace defective, cracked, or broken blocks free-of-charge as long as you own the blocks, including shipping, though we may require you to provide photographs or other evidence of the problem.
Sets: The contents of sets is determined by the list given on the page where you purchased your blocks. In the event of minor changes, there may be some differences between the pictures portraying the sets and the actual contents. In this event the list provided is the determinant of the final contents.
Damage: Damage incurred in transit is the responsibility of the carrier and we will cheerfully help you make claims to replace merchandise that arrives in damaged condition. Do not return parcels that are damaged as doing so may jeopardize a refund or replacement.
Returns: We will accept returns of new blocks within thirty days of receipt by the customer or recipient for any reason. After thirty days there is a restocking charge of 15%. You must obtain an RMA number from us prior to returning blocks and we will refuse parcels that are returned without an RMA. We do not pay return shipping charges unless we have made a mistake in your order and/or problems cannot be remedied by replacing individual blocks.
Shipping: We ordinarily ship in a plain, unmarked cardboard box by UPS (Continental US and Canada) or USPS Priority Mail (Guam, USVI, Alaska, etc.). We ship to the address you give us, and you are responsible for providing accurate zip codes, addresses, suite numbers, apartment numbers and the like or notifying us of any peculiarities in your address (e.g. The post office does not deliver to your address). Incorrect addresses may incur extra charges and you agree to pay these if the address you have provided is incorrect or undeliverable. Delivery times are not a guarantee, and we cannot control shipping hold-ups, delivery times, customs hold-ups, or special problems with delivery. Our responsibility to you is limited to conveying your blocks to a common carrier promptly.
Outside the US: Shipping is based on International Flat Rate Shipping costs. We are unfamiliar with additional fees, VAT, brokerage or other charges which you may have to pay upon receipt of our blocks. We ship our toy blocks as "Gifts". We will accept returns of unused blocks in like new condition from addresses outside the US for any reason within 30 days of receipt by you, but we will not refund shipping costs either from us to you or from you to us. We will provide you with whatever tracking information is available and we will try to help you track late or missing parcels. But you agree that our responsibility is ended when we convey your blocks to the common carrier here in the USA and we are not responsible for theft, loss or other problems with out-of-country shipping services.
Questions? - 1-877-606-4374 (toll free)